When Apple first started selling iPads, the company didn’t offer a model for under $499. At the time that was still a pretty good price for a tablet… because there wasn’t a lot of high quality competition.
These days Android and Windows tablets are a dime a dozen… and even some of the cheaper models are pretty good tablets. Apple’s responded by pricing the iPad mini at $299 and up… but if you’re looking for a better deal, Target has got you covered.
The retailer is selling the iPad mini for just $199 this week. That’s the best price I’ve ever seen on an Apple tablet that wasn’t refurbished. Note that if you want a model with a Retina display you’ll need to pay twice as much (or buy a refurbished model).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- iPad mini sale with prices starting at $199 – Target
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet w/16GB for $130 – Shop Divvy (via eBay)
- Asus Chromebook with 11.6 inch or 13.3 inch display for $230 – Amazon
- Dell Chromebook 11 w/Celeron 2955U for $250 – Woot
- Asus VivoTab Note 8 Windows tablet w/Wacom pen, 32GB for $199 – Amazon
- Refurb Sony Vaio Tab 11 Windows tablet w/Keyboard cover for $380 – A4C
- Samsung Gear 2 Neo smartwatch for $165 – Daily Steals
- PNY 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $20 after rebate – TigerDirect (coupon: EGN137191)
- Kindle eBooks for up to 85% off – Amazon
- Free audiobook: The Legend of Drizzt: The Collected Stories (with celebrity narrators) – Audible
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.