Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Bluetooth headphones don’t have to be expensive… but they’re not always super-cheap. If you care more about convenience than stellar sound quality, you can usually find a good pair in the $20 to $30 price range.
But if you’re a bargain hunter, it’s usually worth waiting a little while to see if a $10 pair comes around, because that happens from time to time. I’ve seen a couple of $10 wireless headphone deals in the past year, and today we’ve got two, including a set of sweatproof earbuds and a set of on-ear headphones.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- J&L-102 magenetic sport Bluetooth earbuds for $10 – Amazon (coupon: 93XQNWXJ)
- Otium Bluetooth on-ear headphones for $10 – Amazon
- UE Roll 2 portable Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Best Buy
- Moto Z Play smartphone w/32GB for $350 – B&H
- Moto G5 Plus w/2GB/32GB for $180 – Amazon (standard, without ads)
- Logitech MK235 wireless keyboard and mouse for $20 – Newegg
- Anker wireless ergonomic optical mouse for $14 – Amazon (coupon: Y2BHMXNV)
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 WiFi router for $65 – Woot (or refurbished for $50 from NeweggFlash)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.