Need a cheap tablet that can run Windows apps (or which at least functions as a video player and web browsing machine) and don’t care if it’s a particularly good tablet with long battery life or speedy performance?
Then you’re in luck, because right now there are a couple of options that are so incredibly cheap you probably won’t care if they have mediocre specs.
NuVision’s 8 inch Windows tablets are often among the most affordable models available with 1920 x 1200 pixel displays. But right now the Microsoft Store is offering one of the best prices I’ve seen: you can pick up a model with an Intel Atom Bay Trail processor for just $69.
Have an extra $11 to spare? There’s a Cherry Trail model available from Amazon for $80. And if you’d rather have a 10 inch display and a detachable keyboard, Jet’s got you covered with a $70 tablet from iView featuring a 9 inch screen and Bay Trail CPU.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- NuVision 8″ Windows tablet w/FHD display/Atom Z3735F/2GB/32GB for $69 – Microsoft Store
- NuVision 8″ Windows tablet w/FHD display/Atom x5-Z8300/2GB/32GB for $80 – Amazon
- iView i896QW 9″ 2-in-1 Windows tablet w/Atom Z3735F/2GB/32GB + keyboard for $70 – Jet ($60 for new customers)
- Acer Spin 11.6″ convertible w/Celeron N3350/4GB/32GB/digital pen for $270 – Amazon
- Refurb Acer Swift 3 14″ laptop w/Core i5-6200U/8GB/256GB for $473 – Best Buy
- Refurb Asus Chromebook Flip C100 10″ convertible w/RK3288/4BGB/16GB for $200 – Amazon
- Refurb HP Chromebooks for $120 and up – Woot
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 WiFi router for $74 – Amazon (coupon: 15WIFIROUTER)
- D-Link AC1900 WiFi router for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Harman Kardon Onyx mini Bluetooth speaker for $50 – A4C
- Name your price for a bundle of 10 fantasy eBooks – StoryBundle
- Name your price for $45 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.