Microsoft’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update launches tomorrow, just days after the company stopped providing free upgrades to Windows 10 for folks running Windows 7 or later.
Sure, if you missed the deadline but still want to upgrade for some reason, you can pay $120 or more for a Windows 10 license. But I suspect most people will probably move to Windows 10 if and when they buy a new computer.
So it’s not surprising that Microsoft is highlighting a number of Windows 10 laptops that are on sale this week. But if you’re a regular Liliputing reader, you probably know that there are almost always some deep discounts on Windows 10 laptops, tablets, and desktops.
Here’s a roundup of some of today’s best deals on Windows 10 devices… along with some other things.
Windows 10 computers
- Lenovo Ideapad 100s 11.6″ Windows notebook w/Atom Z3735F/2GB/32GB for $130 – Best Buy
- Dell XPS 13 w/Core i5/8GB/128GB/FHD touchscreen + 8″ tablet for $999 – Microsoft Store
- HP Spectre x360 convertible w/Core i7/8GB/256GB/FHD +$8″ tablet for $1000 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo Flex 14 w/Core i5/8GB/256GB for $600 – Staples
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core M3/4GB/128GB for $749 – Newegg
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaTab Miix 3 10 w/Atom Z3735F/FHD display for $149 – NeweggFlash
- New and refurb HP mini-desktops for $300 and up – Woot
Android and Chrome OS devices
- Amazon Fire HD 10 for $180 – Amazon
- Acer Chromebook 11 w/Celeron N2830/2GB/16GB for $150 – OfficeDepot
- Buy a moto X Pure Edition, get a free Moto 360 Sport smartwatch – B&H
Accessories, wearables, and games
- Razer Essential DeathStalker gaming keyboard + mouse for $70 – NeweggFlash
- Pebble smartwatch for $60 – $75 – Amazon (price varies by color)
- Razer Nabu X smartband for $25 – Target
- Logitech X300 wireless spaker for $48 – Amazon (or refurb for $28)
- Name your price for $33 worth of Android games (Hitman Go, The Banner Saga, more) – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.