Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day may have come and gone, but if you’re looking for a good price on a Kindle eReader or Fire tablet… and don’t mind buying a refurbished model that may be a few years old, then Woot’s got you covered with some pretty good deals.
Right now you can score a Kindle Paperwhite for as little as $50, which is the best price I can recall seeing for Amazon’s backlit eReader. Or you can snag a Fire HD 6 tablet for $50 and up.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Refurb Amazon devices
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (2nd gen) for $50 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (2nd gen) w/4G LTE for $65 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 6 w/8GB for $25 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 6 w/16GB for $30 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd gen) w/8GB for $25 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 w/16GB for $30 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 w/16GB + 4G LTE for $50 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 w/16GB + 4G LTE for $135 – Woot
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Book for $883 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb HP Spectre 13 laptop w/Core i7-6500U/8GB/256GB for $749 – NeweggFlash
- Lenovo Yoga 720 13″ convertible w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/256GB for $760 – Best Buy
Lenovo Yoga 720 13″ convertible w/Core i5-7200U/4GB/128GB for $680 – Best Buy
- Aukey Bluetooth earbuds for $19 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYEP3)
- Altec Lansing LifeJacket iMW575 portable Bluetooth speaker for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth speaker for $30 – Groupon
- Get $10 for every $50 you spend – Barnes & Noble
- Refurb Roku Express media streamer for $20 – Groupon
- Samsung 64GB DUO USB 3.0 (and micro USB) flash drive for $22 – Newegg (coupon: 0711EBTS07)
- Microsoft Mobile Mouse 1850 wireless mouse for $8 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.