Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite features an illuminated ePaper display, long battery life, the ability to sync your books and reading progress across devices and other features that make it one of the best eReaders around.
It usually sells for around $119 and up, but you can usually save a few bucks by picking up a certified refurbished model… today you can save even more. Amazon is selling recertified Kindle Paperwhite devices for just $85.
If that price is still a bit steep, (and you’re not tied to Amazon’s ecosystem already), you can get an even better deal on a Barnes & Noble NOOK Glowlight: They’re going for just $50.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
eReaders and tablets
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $85 – Amazon
- Refurb B&N NOOK Simple Touch w/GlowLight for $50 – A4C
- Refurb B&N NOOK Simple Touch for $40 – A4C
- Refurb B&N NOOK HD+ 8.9″ tablet for $125 – Daily Steals
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/32GB for $160 – DigJungle (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus Zenbook ultrabooks for $400 – $700 – Woot
- Refurb Asus VivoBook Q200E 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron 1007U for $280 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus X200MA 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron N2815 for $200 – ShopDivvy (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus C720 Chromebook w/Celeron N2955U for $160 – Acer (via eBay)
- Basis wearable health tracker for $140 – Best Buy
- Seagate 4TB USB 3.0 desktop external HDD (2-pack) for $240 – Newegg
- PNY 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive (2-pack) for $45 – TigerDirect (coupon: BIL134665)
- LG USB 2.0 ultra slim external DVD writer for $24 – Newegg
- Name your price for up to 8 games from Codemasters – Humble Flash Bundle (ends at 2PM ET)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.