Huawei’s Matebook tablet starts shipping in the US in July, but you can pre-order the tablet from the Microsoft Store for $699 and up. That price doesn’t include the optional keyboard cover and digital pen, which sell for $129 and $59, respectively. But right now you can save some cash if you buy a tablet and both accessories at the same time.
Prices for a bundle start at $799… which is the same price you’d pay for the similarly-specced Samsung Galaxy TabPro S.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Tablets and 2-in-1s
- Huawei MateBook 2-in-1 tablet bundle (with keyboard, pen) for $799 and up – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S 2-in-1 tablet + keyboard for $799 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb HP Elite X2 11″ 2-in-1 laptops for $500 and up – Woot
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $110 – Newegg
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/Core i5/64GB for $200 – Newegg
- Open Box Asus VivoTab Note 8 for $130 – Woot
- Refurb Dell Inspiron 13 convertible w/FHD/Core i7/8GB/256GB for $600 – Groupon
- Open Box Lenovo ThinkPad 11E w/Celeron N2940/4GB/128GB for $180 – Woot
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 12.2″ notebook w/4GB/128GB for $600 – B&H
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 w/8GB/256GB for $690 – Always Deals (via eBay)
- Google Chromecast (1st gen) for $20 – Groupon
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick (3500XB) for $25 – Groupon
- Refurb Harman Kardon Onyx Bluetooth speaker for $90 – Groupon
- Refurb Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth speakers for $50 and up – Groupon
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus for $450 – MobilePros1 (via eBay)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEKGF35)
- ADATA 16GB microSDXC card 3-pack for $11 – Newegg
- Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard for $24 – Best Buy
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.