Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon’s Kindle Paperwhite normally sells for $120, but Amazon has a habit of selling the eBook reader for $20 off a few times a year. I picked one up for $100 late last year.
Right now Amazon is charging full price for the Paperwhite… but if you want to give the company’s Kindle Unlimited service a try you can get a 6-month subscription for free when you buy the Paperwhite.
Since Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited service usually costs $10 per month, this basically saves you $50 (or $60 if you’ve already used up your 1-month free trial).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite + 6 months Kindle Unlimited for $120 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for $649 and up – Microsoft Store
- LG G5 smartphone w/SD820/4GB/32GB for $259 – Newegg
- LeEco Le S3 smartphone w/SD652/3GB/32GB for $140 – Amazon
- BenQ MH530 1080p home theater projector for $400 – Newegg
- Orico 20,000 mAh portable battery for $23 – NeweggFlash
- Logitech M325 wireless optical mouse for $10 – Staples
- Name our price for 9 Roguelike games for Android – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I decided to take advantage of the sale on the LeEco Le S3. It covers most of my wants as features go, and I’ve had my eye on the SD652 SoC since they announced it. It’s a good price for me, since I have to basically consider it disposable. I’ll be technically voiding my warranty immediately by putting Lineage on it. That’s why I keep my eye out for deals like this, and I’ve come out ahead before. Hopefully, my unit has no problems, but it’s a risk I accept.
Thanks for doing these deal posts, Brad. I’ve taken advantage of them a handful of times and have been pleased with my acquisitions.
Comments are closed.