Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
One of these days the second-generation Google Nexus 7 will start to look dated. For now, it’s still one of the best Android tablets on the market… especially considering its relatively low starting price of $229.
It’s an even better deal when you can find it for $160… which is how much refurbished units are going for on eBay at the moment.
If you’re a fan of Windows or Chrome OS and not a fan of refurbished models, there are some good deals on other tablets and notebooks today as well.
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/32GB for $160 – DigJungle (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (1st gen) w/16GB for $210 – NeweggFlash
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/16GB for $180 (also in white) – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (2nd gen) tablet for $75 – A4C (via eBay)
- Toshiba 13″ Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $229 – Best Buy
- Acer C720 Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $190 – KMart
- HP Omni 10 Windows Bay Trail tablet for $250 – Amazon
- Refurb Asus X200CA 11.6″ trouchscreen notebook w/Celeron 1007U for $210 – Newegg
- Samsung Gear Fit for $160 – Amazon
- Sceptre 23″ 1080p HDTV/monitor + DVD player for $100 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $12 – Rakuten (coupon: 532864B)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.