Pretty much every company that makes wireless networking products has a new mesh-networking system to sell you. But if you live in a reasonably small house or apartment you probably don’t need a multi-device system to get good WiFi coverage. You might just need a better router.
If you haven’t upgraded to 802.11ac yet, now’s a good time to do it. Newegg is offering a TP-Link Archer AC2600 router for just $90 when you use the promo code EMCRGRB52 at checkout.
That router currently sells for twice that price at Best Buy.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- TP-Link AC2600 WiFi router for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCRGRB52)
- BenQ MH530 1080p, 3200 lumen projector for $380 – Newegg (via eBay)
- ADATA 1TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive for $50 – Newegg (coupon: EMCRGRB43)
- WD 2TB portable USB 3.0 hard drive for $70 – Newegg (coupon: EMCRGRB44)
- Asus ZenDrive slim USB DVD writer for $14 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCRGRB33)
- Bose SoundLink II on-ear headphones for $229 – Amazon (or Microsoft Store)
- Cowin E-7 active noise canceling on-ear Bluetooth headphones for $39 – Amazon (coupon: K8WP23JH)
- Riversong Raindrop Bluetooth earbuds for $10 – Amazon (coupon: 8BYGFTIT)
- Intel NUC barebones mini PC w/Core i7-7567U + 8GB/256GB for $558 – Newegg
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for $628 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Book w/Core i5/8GB/128GB for $990 – Amazon
- HP Spectre x360 13″ convertible w/Core i7-7500U/8GB/256GB/pen for $1100 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 720 13″ convertible w/Core i5-7200U/8GB/256GB for $700 – Best Buy
- Asus Chromebook Flip C100 w/RK3288/2GB/16GB for $180 – eTechGalaxy (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.