Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
There a lot of Chromebooks that you can buy for under $200, but at that price you usually get a machine with just 2GB of RAM and a 1366 x 768 pixel display.
This holiday weekend Best Buy is offering something a little better: a Toshiba Chromebook 2 with a 13.3 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display and 4GB of RAM for $199. Sure, the notebook has just 16GB of storage, but that should be plenty of space for Chrome OS.
Toshiba’s Chromebook 2 is one of the laptops that will support Android apps when Google rolls out a software update for Chrome OS later this year… and at that point, the 16GB of storage space might start to feel a little limiting. But if you don’t plan to install a bunch of games, this is still a pretty great price.
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 w/13″ FHD display, 4GB RAM for $199 – Best Buy
- Acer Chromebook w/14″ FHD display, Celeron N3160,4GB RAM for $269 – Best Buy
- Refurb Hisense 11 Chromebook for $90 – Woot
- Refurb Chromebooks for $110 and up – Woot
- Buy select PCs for $699 or more, get an 8-inch Windows tablet for $40 – Microsoft Store
- Or just get that same tablet on its own for $99 – Microsoft Store
- Buy select Surface Pro 4/Surface Book models, get a free dock – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Dell Inspiron Micro desktop w/Intel Celeron J1800 for $140 – Woot
- Martian Notifier smart watch for $30 – Groupon
- Microsoft Band 2 for $175 – Microsoft Store
- Netgear AC1200 USB WiFi adapter for $13 – Newegg (coupon: EMCEJGT35)
- Microsoft Sculpt Mobile wireless mouse for $11 – Best Buy
- Logitech M535 Bluetooth mouse for $24 – Best Buy
- Gorilla Gadgets G4 Uhuru! 20,000 mAH power bank 2-pack for $40 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.