The 11.6 inch Lenovo IdeaPad 110s is one of the cheapest Windows notebooks on the market, with a list price of around $200. But there’s really no reason to ever pay full price for this little laptop: it’s almost constantly on sale for anywhere from $30 – $70 off.
Case in point: right now Best Buy is selling the IdeaPad 110s for just $150. Sure, the notebook only has 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an Intel Celeron N3060 dual-core Apollo Lake processor. But it’s a Windows laptop. For $250. And it also comes with a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal.
Don’t need Windows? Newegg is also selling a refurbished Acer Chromebook 14 with a faster processor, a higher-resolution display, and twice the memory and storage for just $180.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Computers and PC accessories
- Lenovo IdeaPad 110s 11.6″ Windows notebook w/Celeron N3060/2GB/32GB for $150 – Best Buy
- Refurb Acer Chromebook 14 w/Celeron N3160/4GB/32GB/FHD display for $180 – Newegg
- Gigabyte Brix mini PC w/Core i3-6100U/ for $280 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCSRFBF5)
- Logitech MK530 Advanced wireless mouse + keyboard for $25 – Best Buy
- Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500 for $17 – Best Buy
- Toshiba laptop sleeves and cases for $4 and up – Woot
- Apple iPad 9.7″ (2017) w/128GB for $400 – B&H
- Open box iPad mini 4 w/16GB for $250 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 6 w/16GB for $30 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 w/16GB + 4G LTE for $60 – Woot
- Roku Premiere streaming media player for $60 – B&H
- Roku Streaming Stick (2016) for $40 – Best Buy
- Belkin Miracast video adapter for $30 (or 2 for $55) – Woot
- Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker (refurb w/1-year warranty) for $60 – Northwest Outdoor (via eBay)
- Anker PowerTouch 5 Qi wireless charger for $8 – Amazon
- Anker PowerTouch 10 Qi fast wireless charger w/USB-C for $13 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.