Say you’ve got two requirements of your next tablet: You want a model with digital pen input and you don’t want to pay full price.
If you’re cool with buying refurbished products, there are two models that might meet your needs today. The Asus VivoTab Note 8 is one of the only 8 inch Windows tablets to come with a digital pen in the box, and while it normally sells for $300, you can pick up a refurbished model for $230.
Looking for something a bit larger? The refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is selling for $365 and up. New models typically start at $500.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Things for doodling on
- Refurb Asus VivoTab Note 8 Windows tablet + pen for $230 – 1Sale
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) for $365 and up – Woot
- Refurb Hisense Sero 7 LT 7″ Android tablet for $35 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EXLEMCPEPB43)
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 7″ Android tablet for $60 – Spring Electronics (via eBay)
- Apple iPad and iPad mini for $269 and up – Walmart
- Apple iPad mini w/Retina display for $369 and up – Walmart
- Trade in an iPhone, get up to $200 credit for iPhone 5S or 5C – Best Buy
- Toshiba Satellite Click W35DT 13″ 2-in-1 tablet for $400 – DigJungle (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus VivoTab RT TF600 10″ Windows RT tablet for $150 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- Lenovo IdeaCentra Q190 mini-desktop w/Celeron 1017U for $245 – Lenovo (coupon: USPQ1930514)
- PNY 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $100 after rebate – Newegg
- Asus RT-AC56U dual-band AC1200 WiFi router for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPEWA47)
- Refurb Audio Technica ATH-ANC27 noise-cancelling over-ear headphones for $35 – Dealfisher
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.