Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Sony Vaio Tap 11 is an 11.6 inch tablet with 4GB of RAM, a 128GB solid state drive, a 1080p display, and Windows 8.1 software. It has a capacitive touchscreen for use with your fingers and comes with a digital pen for pressure-sensitive writing, drawing, or hovering actions.
There’s also a kickstand and wireless keyboard that lets you use the system like a laptop (assuming you place it on a table instead of your actual lap. Overall, the Tap 11 is Sony’s answer to the Microsoft Surface line of tablets.
Normally the Sony Vaio Tap 11 sells for $800 and up. But right now you can pick up a model with an Intel Pentium 3560Y for about the price of a Microsoft Surface 2 tablet.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Sony Vaio Tap 11 2-in-1 touchscreen tablet for $500 – Best Buy
- Toshiba Satellite 13″ 2-in-1 w/AMD Temash for $450 – 1Sale
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (1st gen) for $260 – Woot
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch (1st gen) for $150 – Rakuten (all colors but gray)
- Refurb Dell Venue 8 Pro 8″ Windows tablet w/32GB for $160 – Altatac (via eBay)
- Dell Active Stylus for Dell tablets for $22 – Dell (via Ben’s Bargains)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro wireless keyboard & case for $64 – Dell (coupon: 9QB025WNJ3X)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L 7″ Android tablet for $99 – Lenovo
- Acer 21.5″ 1080p monitor for $100 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPFWP22)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.