Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Prices for refurbished Pebble smartwatches have been falling ever since Fitbit acquired Pebble and announced plans to basically shut down the company.
But I’ve been avoiding including Pebble watch deals in our daily deals roundups, because it wasn’t really clear how long the watches would be useful for. Then this week Pebble released a software update that will let you keep using its watches indefinitely, even after the Pebble servers are shut down at the end of the year.
So maybe picking up a used or refurbished Pebble watch isn’t a crazy idea… especially when you can snag something like a Pebble Time watch with a color display for as little as $35. And that’s exactly what you can do today, thanks to a sale at Woot.
Other stores are offering even lower prices on black and white models.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Pebble Time smartwatch for $35 – Woot
- Refurb Pebble Time Steel or Round for $65 – Woot
- Pebble Classic (B&W) for $25 – Yapper Wireless (via eBay)
- New Pebble Steel for $60 – Yapper Wireless (via eBay)
- Refurb LG Watch Urbane with Android Wear for $100 – A4C
- UE Roll 2 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $60 – A4C
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth speaker + $10 gift card for $80 – Newegg
- Memorex Bluetooth speaker for $20 – Best Buy
- Logitech C920 HD Pro webcam for $60 – Micro Center (in-store pickup only)
- Asus RT-AC66R AC1750 WiFi router for $70 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCRERG48)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual for $500 – Newegg (coupon: EMCSRERG5)
- HP Chromebook 11 G4 w/Celeron N2840/4GB/32GB for $161 – Woot
- Viewsonic PRO7827HD 1080p projector for $599 – Amazon Gold Box deal
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.