In the market for a smartwatch, but don’t want to spend more than $100? You’ve got a few good options today, because B&H is selling first-gen Moto 360 watches with Android Wear for as little as $100, while Woot has refurbished Pebble Time watches for as little as $$80.
Both deals are today-only.
Here are some of the day’s best bargains.
- Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch w/stainless steel band for $100 – B&H
- Refurb Pebble Time and Time Round smartwatches for $80 and up – Woot
- Fitbit Blaze activity tracker/smartwatch for $175 – WholeSale Connection (via eBay)
- Select MacBook Pro models for $200 off – Best Buy
- Google Nexus 5X smartphone w/16GB for $230 – 232tech (via eBay)
- Pre-owned Amazon tablets for $29 and up – Amazon
- Google Chromecast (1st gen) for $25 – Groupon
- Name your price for $154 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
- Name your price for $106 worth of eBooks – Humble Bundle
- Minecraft: Story Mode episode one for Android for $0.49 – Google Play
- 6-month Dashlane password manager subscription for free – SharewareOneSale
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.