Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
April 1st is a dangerous time to look for news on the web… but it’s as good a time as any to look for deals.
One of the best I found today was a Motorola sale that lets you pick up a first-gen Moto 360 smartwatch for free when you buy a new Moto X Pure or Droid Turbo 2 smartphone with 64GB of storage. But the deal ends at noon Eastern time.
Still, there are a few deals to be had if you’re looking for a tablet, free music, or a few other devices. Here are some of the best deals I could find today.
- Asus Transformer Book T100 Chi 2-in-1 Windows tablet for $240 – Dealfisher (via eBay)
- Refurb Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 w/32GB, Windows for $160 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Select iPad Pro (12.9 inch) models for $100 off – Best Buy
- UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker for $150 – Amazon
- Asus dual-band 802.11ac 1750 WiFi router for $90 – Newegg (coupon: EMCETEF29)
- Aukey 20,000 mAH portable battery for $24 – Amazon (coupon: 7XZIHKL9)
- Tom Morello: The Nightwatchman [email protected] for free – Google Play
- Free live recordings of hundreds of bands (and thousands of performances) – Archive.org
Yes, the live music archive at Archive.org is always free, but it’s also always worth checking out, and I’ve been obsessed with tracking down good recordings of some of my favorite performers over the past few days (I’ve found some great performances from Mike Doughty, Sara Jarosz, Glen Phillips, and Fugazi, if you’re curious, as well as some recent Warren Haynes and Gov’t Mule recording, courtesy of etree).
You can also always find more bargains in our daily deals section.