Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon’s Kindle Fire HDX tablet normally sells for $229 and up, but Staples is currently selling the 7 inch tablet for $199. What? That’s not good enough.
OK, Staples is also offering to knock $30 off the price of most tablets when you apply a coupon code… that brings the price of Amazon’s tablet down to just $169.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7″ full HD tablet for $169 – Staples (coupon: 67067 )
- $30 off tablets priced at $149 or more – Staples (coupon: 67067)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 tablet for $140 – 1Sale
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaPad U310 13″ ultrabook w/Core i3 Ivy Bridge for $420 – Rakuten
- Sony Vaio Tap 11 2-in-1 tablet for $700 – Best Buy
- Actiontec Powerline network adapter kit for $22 – TigerDirect
- Free Android apps (including Worms 2: Armageddon, Polaris Office) – Amazon Appstore
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
In a new low for x86 Windows 8 tablets, TigerDirect is selling today
a refurb ASUS ME400C-C1-BK VivoTab Tablet – Intel Atom Z2760
1.8GHz, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, 10.1″ Touchscreen, microSD,
microHDMI, Bluetooth 4.0, (no GPS ?), Windows 8, Dual Webcam
for $180 after $50 mail-in rebate and $20 coupon (reg price $250).
Thanks for the link. Might finally be time to try a Windows tablet out.
It’s very slow! buy a newer Bay-trail tablet like Dell venue 8 Pro ($220 – $250)
Comments are closed.