Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Microsoft is running a Surface sale. The company’s entry-level Surface 3 tablet normally sells for $499 and up, but right now you can save $100 to $150 depending on the model you choose.
Need a bit more power? The company is also knocking $100 off the prices for some Surface Pro 4 models, letting you pick up a version with a Core i5 processor for the same price as a Core M3 model, for example.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Microsoft Surface 3 for $399 and up ($100 to $150 off) – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core i5/128GB for $899 – Microsoft Store
- Toshiba Satellite Radius 11.6″ convertibel notebook for $250 – Best Buy
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 w/Core i3/4GB/50)GB for $400 – Ant Online (via eBay)
- Refurb HP Pavilion Min i300 desktop w/Pentium 3805U/4GB/1TB for $210 – Woot
Tablets and eReaders
- Amazon Fire HD 6 tablet for $70 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Voyage for $152 and up – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3G for $159 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle for $56 – Amazon
- Pebble Time color smartwatch for $90 – Meh
- LG Watch Urbane Android Wear watch for $169 – BuyDig (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku 1 streaming media player for $30 – NeweggFlash
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.