Need a little help figuring out how to file your taxes? TurboTax is one oft he most popular solutions, and for good reason. It’s relatively easy to use and it’s generally a lot cheaper than paying an accountant (although if you have a complicated tax situation and limited understanding of tax rules, an accountant is hard to beat).
TurboTax maker Intuit also has a habit of putting the software on sale around tax time, and right now you can save money using TurboTax Online or save even more by picking up a downloadable version of TurboTax for PC and Mac, with prices starting as low as $40.
I kind of wish I hadn’t paid $85 for the Home & Business edition a few months ago, now that it’s on sale for $65… and I haven’t actually gotten around to filing my taxes yet anyway. C’es la vie.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Software and digital media
- TurboTax Deluxe 2016 State & Fed for $40 – Amazon
- TurboTax Premier 2016 State & Fed for $51 – Amazon
- TurboTax Home & Business 2016 State & Fed for $65 – Amazon
- TurboTax Delux Online for up to $25 off – TurboTax Online
- The Fifth Season eBook for $2 – Amazon
- Wolverine (1982) digital comic for $4 – Amazon/ComiXology
- BBC Planet Earth series 1 for $10 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 w/Core i5-6300U/4GB/128GB for $770 – Woot
- Refurb HP Envy x2 13″ 2-in-1 w/Core M-5Y70/8GB/256GB for $400 – Adorama
- Refurb HP Chromebooks for $120 and up – Woot
- Refurb Asus Chromebooks for $150 and up – Woot
- Aukey Bluetooth headphones w/heart rate monitor for $20 – Amazon (coupon: AUKBTH32 )
- Aukey Bluetooth magnetic earbuds for $14 – Amazon (coupon: AUKBTH32 )
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch for $130 – Walmart
- Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse for $44 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.