Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
You know how yesterday I pointed out you don’t often see prices lower than $10 for Bluetooth earbuds?
I spoke too soon, because today there’s a deal that will let you pick up a set for just $8, when you use the coupon code EJBZKBAO.
Don’t expect stellar audio quality at that price, and personally I’ve found that this style of earbuds doesn’t fit my ears as well as my cheap earbuds of choice (Mpow Cheetah, which are currently selling for around $19 and up).
But $8 is still a pretty crazy price for a set of sweatproof earbuds with up to 8 hours of battery life and a built-in mic. At that price, this could make a decent backup set of earbuds that you don’t mind leaving behind in the cab or at the gym.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- TOTU wireless sport earbuds for $8 – Amazon (coupon: EJBZKBAO)
- AnkerSoundCore Sport XL 16W IP67 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $42 – Amazon
- Anker SoundCore Sport IPX7 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $25 – Amazon
- Rockvill RPB27 20W rugged portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $30 – Audio Savings (via eBay)
- Samsung wireless fast charge stand for $28 – Amazon
- Anker wireless charging pad for $18 – Amazon (coupon: BEST2539)
- Netgear Orbi AC2200 tri-band whole home WiFi system for $180 – Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I picked up a pair of these as a backup set. The deal isn’t quite as good as it sounds (or maybe not as temporary) in that the ones with the black cord are normally less expensive. I almost wish I’d opted for those by spending a couple of more bucks.
As to these, they sound okay to my poor ears, seem to work okay for telephone use, but my main complaint is the physical controls are difficult to distinguish by touch. Also, it didn’t automatically connect one time when I turned them on, but maybe that was just a glitch.
Comments are closed.