The Google Nexus 7 (2013) tablet offers a lot of bang for the buck if you buy one at full price for $229. It’s a 7 inch tablet with a full HD display, a speedy quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, at least 16GB of storage, and the latest version of Android. Sure, it doesn’t have a microSD card slot, but if that doesn’t bug you, it’s a pretty great tablet.
It’s even better if you can get one for $30 off. Best Buy is currently selling the Nexus 7 for $200. Google’s also sweetening the deal at the moment by giving new Nexus 7 owners $25 to spend on apps, books music, movies, and other content in the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/16GB + $25 Google Play credit for $200 – Best Buy
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad TF300 10″ Android tablet for $160 – A4C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 tablet for $140 and up – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 w/16GB for $190 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/128GB for $600 – Best Buy
- HP Split 2 13.3″ 2-in-1 tablet w/Core i3 Haswell for $650 – Best Buy
- Amazon Kindle for $50 – Best Buy
- Patriot FUEL+ 9000mAh dual-port rechargable battery pack for $48 – Amazon
- Refurb Logitech UE Bluetooth wireless boombox speaker for $49 – Daily Steals
- Seagate 1TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $60 – Rakuten (coupon: 551EC6E)
- Over 2014 digital comics & graphic novels for $3.99 or less – Google Play
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.