Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Asus Transformer Pad TF300 is a 10 inch Android tablet with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage (or more), and an NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor. It has a 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel display and when Asus introduced the tablet and priced it at under $400, it was one of the most affordable tablets in its class.
That was over a year ago. These days you can get the tablet for a much better price. All4Cellular is selling refurbished models for just $160.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Asus Transformer Pad TF300 10″ tablet with Tegra 3 for $160 – All4Cellular (via eBay)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 Windows RT convertible for $299 – Lenovo (coupon: USPYR251031)
- Refurb B&N NOOK HD+ 9″ tablet for $110 – 1Sale (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $90 – Woot
- BLU Tank 4.5 unlocked Android smartphone for $125 – TigerDirect
- Jawbone JAMBOX Bluetooth speaker for $80 – 1Sale
- HMDX JAM Plus portable speaker 2-pack for $60 – Amazon
- Wireless optical mouse for $6 – Delok2011 (via eBay)
- Buy 2 PlayStation 4 games, get 1 free – Amazon
- Buy 2 video games, get 1 free – Target
- Up to 80% off 2K PC games – Newegg
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
I guess the coupon for the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 only worked for 1 day, anyone else try it today 11/12/2013
Looks like you can get Cyanogenmod on it, too, unless there’s some magic about the A1 variant: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Tf300t_Info
I had to jump on that mouse.
Yeah, I don’t know anything about the performance or ergonomics of this particular mouse, but the price makes me not care very much. 🙂
Brad, I don’t know if you got your mouse yet, but mine arrived yesterday and it works very well.
I haven’t done any range tests, but it has worked flawlessly on my Android and Windows devices so far.
Hope yours is also satisfactory!
I didn’t actually order one (I already have a wireless mouse). What I meant was that I usually try to only recommend products in these roundups that are worth buying… in this case the price was low enough to include the product even if it’s not the best mouse around. 🙂
Comments are closed.