Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Chromebooks are generally pretty inexpensive — some models have starting price as low as $199. But why settle for a Chrome OS laptop that’s supposed to sell for that price when you can pick up a higher-end model that’s had its priced slashed.
Today’s daily deals roundup includes two models with Intel Celeron N2830 Bay Trail chips that are selling for about $200 after price cuts, as well as two models with premium features such as touchscreen or full HD displays that are selling for just about $50 more.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus C200 Chromebook w/Celeron N2830 for $199 – Amazon
- Lenovo N20 Chromebook w/Celeron N2830 for $203 – Newegg
- Refurb Acer C720p touchscreen Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $250 – Rakuten
- Acer Chromebook w/13″ FHD display, Tegra K1 for $249 and up – Amazon
- HP Chromebook 11 w/4G LTE for $49 (with a 2-year Verizon contract – Best Buy
- Apple iPad mini (1st gen) for $199 – Walmart
- Refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro Windows tablet w/Core i3 Haswell for $350 – Woot
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro (1st gen) w/256GB for $410 – A4C
- EVGA Tegra Note 7 Android tablet for $130 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWPC36)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $70 – A4C (via eBay)
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaTab A1107 7″ Android tablet for $60 – A4C
- Western Digital 1.5TB portable hard drive for $70 – TigerDirect (coupon: YQN145372)
- OCZ 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $55 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Refurb Samsung Gear Fit activity tracker/smartwatch for $75 – Best Buy
- Open Box Samsung Galaxy Gear (1st gen) smartwatch for $93 – Northwest Outdoor (via eBay)
- Refurb Roku 1 digital media player for $30 – Newegg (coupon: EMCWWPC73)
- Refurb Sony PRS-600 eReader for $30 – A4C
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.