Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Motorola Moto Z smartphone features a 5.5 inch, QHD display, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, a fingerprint scanner and and a 13MP rear camera with optical image stabilization, which gives it all the features you’d expect from a 2016 flagship phone.
But it also has a feature you won’t find on most competing devices: support for MotoMods, which are modular accessories that allow you to add a big speaker, an extra battery, or even a projector to the back of the device.
The platform feels a bit gimmicky at this point, but at least the barrier for entry is a bit lower than usual today, because while the Moto Z normally sells for $700, Motorola is offering $150 off coupons when you submit your email address.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Smartphones and PCs
- Motorola Moto Z for $150 off – Motorola
- Asus Zenfone Zoom + Asus ZenWatch 2 for $300 – Newegg
- Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 700 2-in-1 12″ tablet w/Core M5/8GB/256GB for $530 – Newegg
- ChargeIt Slimline 10,000 mAh portable chargers for $15 – Best Buy
- RAVPower 6700 mAh portable charger for $7 – Amazon (coupon: BJPHUECP)
- iClever BoostCube 24W USB dual-port wall charger for $11 – Amazon
- Save $20 on select Amazon Kindle devices – Amazon (Sale ends today)
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV (1st gen) for $70 – Amazon
- Roku Streaming Stick (3600R) for $40 – Amazon
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick (3500XB) for $23 – Groupon
- Monstrous Fall Sale on PC games – GOG
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.