Microsoft’s 2nd-gen Surface Book 2-in-1 laptops are coming soon, and the Surface Book 2 has newer, faster processor and graphics options as well as two different screen size options: you can get a new 13.5 inch model or a larger version with a 15 inch screen.
But with the smaller one selling for $1500 and up and the larger model costing even more, these aren’t exactly budget laptop/tablet systems.
That makes sense, because the original Surface Book was also a premium device when it launched in 2015. Now though? You can pick one up for around $850. Sure, there are cheaper 2-in-1 notebooks on the market, but that’s one of the best prices I’ve seen for a non-refurbished 1st-gen Surface Book.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Convertible and 2-in-1 notebooks/tablets
- Microsoft Surface Book (1st gen) w/Core i5/8GB/128GB for $850 – NeweggFlash
- Asus Zenbook Flip UX360CA convertible w/Core i5-7Y54/8GB/512GB for $610 – Newegg (via eBay)
- Refurb Dell Latitude 12-5285 2-in-1 tablet w/Core i7-7600U/16GB/512GB for $900 – Woot
- Samsung Chromebook Plus w/12.3″ 2400 x 1600px display/4GB/32GB/OP1 CPU for $400 – Best Buy
- D-Link AC1750 WiFi router for $47 – NeweggFlash
- Eero whole-home AC WiFi system (3-pack) for $280 – Best Buy
Smartphones and accessories
- BlackBerry KeyOne w/QWERTY keyboard, SD625/3GB/32GB for $499 – Amazon (or Best Buy)
- Refurb Harman Kardon Esquire mini Bluetooth speaker for $50 – NeweggFlash
- Insignia VR viewer (Google Cardboard-style) for $2.49 and up – Best Buy
- Pisen 10,000 mAh portable battery w/LCD display for $22 – NeweggFlash
- Name your price for a bundle of 10 horror eBooks – StoryBundle
- Name your price for $161 worth of PC games – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.