Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Acer C720p Chromebook is a laptop with an 11.6 inch touchscreen display, an Intel Celeron Haswell processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage.
It has a list price of $300 although you can often find it for a bit less.
But you can save even more money if you pick up a refurbished model from Acer’s eBay store. The company is selling recertified Acer C720p Chromebook models for as little as $220.
You can get a model without a touchscreen for just $160.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Acer C720p touchscreen Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $220 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer C720 Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $160 – Acer (via eBay)
- Asus Transformer Book Flip 13″ convertible notebook for $699 – Microsoft Store
- HP Stream 14 laptop w/AMD Mullins for $285 – HP (coupon: 15HPDEALNEWS)
- Refurb Microsoft Surface Pro 2 w/64GB, Core i5 for $600 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Apple iPad mini (1st gen) w/64GB + AT&T LTE for $300 – Deal Frenzy (via eBay)
- Save 10% on select Crucial solid state drives – Newegg (coupon: EMCWPWD224)
- HP 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $25 – TigerDirect
- Name your price for $190 worth of digital Star Wars comics – Humble Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
They’ve got the C720-2802 for $149 (the $159 one is the C720-2827). Pre Bingbook blowout, apparently. Prices could get lower. After Bingbooks, maybe the rest go to a landfill. Unfortunately, the bios on these things limits their use considerably for the average user (remains to be seen if Bingbooks are similarly locked down). Glad to have a chromebook, might get one at these prices if I didn’t, but certainly don’t need two.
Comments are closed.