Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex is a thin and light laptop with a display that you can push back about 300 degrees, allowing you to prop it up in a kiosk or presentation mode. Basically it’s facing away from the keyboard so you can use the machine as a touchscreen device on your desk or table… but it’s not quite a tablet, since it doesn’t fold flat with the screen facing up.
It’s more like a notebook plus.
Lenovo launched the IdeaPad Flex line of laptops in September, and the company’s already offering some pretty deep discounts. Today you can pick up a 14 inch model for as little as $449.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14″ notebook for $449 and up – Lenovo (coupon: USPF4951010)
- Lenovo IdeaPad S300 13″ laptop for $369 – Lenovo (coupon: USPS3241010)
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 mini-desktop w/Celeron 1007U for $279 – Lenovo (coupon: USPQ9501010)
- Asus VivoTab TF600T Windows RT tablet + keyboard for $330 – Ice Monkey
- Refurb Asus VivoTab TF600T Windows RT tablet + keyboard for $280 – Woot
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (1st gen) w/16GB for $140 – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire (1st gen) for $90 – Woot
- Toshiba 256GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $150 – Newegg
- Refurb Netgear WN1000RP 802.11n WiFi range extender for $20 – Dealfisher
- Get 5 free HD videos when you sign up for Vudu – Vudu
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
i’m pretty sure that you mean 270 degrees
Comments are closed.