Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon may have opted to update pretty much every member of its tablet lineup except the 7 inch Kindle Fire HDX this year. But the 2013 Kindle Fire HDX 7 is still a pretty solid tablet, offering a 7 inch, full HD display, 2GB of RAM, a Qualcomm Snpadragon 800 processor, and integration with Amazon’s app, music, book, and video stores.
Normally the tablet sells for $199, but right now you can pick one up for $20 off.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 tablet for $179 – Amazon
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1″ table tfor $250 – BuySpry (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus VivoTab Note 8 Windows tablet w/32GB + pen for $200 – Amazon
- Toshiba Encore 2 Windows 8 tablet w/Atom Z3735G for $170 – Amazon
Notebooks and 2-in-1s
- Refurb Acer C720 Chromebook w/Celeron 2955U for $150 – Acer (via eBay)
- Asus Transformer Book Flip 13″ convertible touchscreen notebook for $699 – Microsoft Store
- Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 touchscreen ultrabook for $675 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV + game controller and HDMI cable for $124 – Amazon
- Refurb Roku 3 media streamer for $70 – NeweggFlash
- Google Chromecast + 2 months of Hulu Plus for $32 – Walmart
- Patriot 16GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $6 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCWPPB26)
- A2DP Bluetooth 3.0 audio music receiver adapter for $12 – NeweggFlash
- The Only Living Boy digital comic books volumes 1 – 3 for free (or leave a tip) – NoiseTrade Books
- Name your price for up to a dozen PC games – Humble Weekly Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
You’re better off getting the new Fire HD 6 or HD 7. The HDX has problems with yellowish looking screen when displaying white pages. The HDX is one of very few tablets that use blue LEDs instead of white LEDs for backlighting. It causes problems with blue fringing around the border of the screen and yellowish tint.
Look at this comparison of the new Fire HD 6 and the older HDX 7. See how yellow the HDX looks in comparison.
And look at the color of the piano keys.
Comments are closed.