Need a new router? You could shell out big bucks for one of those fancy new whole-home solutions like Eero or Google WiFi. or you could just invest in a decent 802.11ac router which is probably all you need for a 1,500 – 2,000 square foot house.
And right now there are some great deals on routers. Newegg is selling an AC1200 model for just $40 after rebate. But if you want something with a bit more power, the Netgear R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 router is also on sale for $180, and Newegg is also throwing in a uninterruptible power supply as a bonus.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
WiFi routers and other PC accessories
- Netgear R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 WiFi router + CyberPower 450 watt UPS for $180 – Newegg
- Netgear RC6250 AC1600 WiFi router for $90 – Best Buy
- Asus RT-AC56R AC1200 WiFi router for $40 after rebate – Newegg (coupon: EMCRBCR45)
- Asus external 12X Blu-ray writer for $50 after rebate – Newegg
- Dell Inspiron 11.6″ convertible w/Pentium N3710/4GB/500GB for $300 – Staples
- Lenovo N22 touchscreen Chromebook w/Celeron N3060/4GB/16GB for $170 – Woot
Smartphones and accessories
- Honor 8 smartphone w/32GB for $300 – B&H (and Newegg)
- Aukey 16,000 mAh portable battery w/Quick Charge 3.0 for $23 – Amazon (coupon: 5ZREC35I)
- Kmashi 18W portable car charger w/Quick Charge 2.0 for $4 – Amazon (coupon: V7KNRCXL)
- Kmashi Qi wireless charging pad w/Quick Charge 3.0 for $15 – Amazon (coupon: 9OMVQJM8)
- Insignia Bluetooth portable speakers for $10 each – Best Buy (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.