Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Sure, Microsoft would really like you to buy a new PC running Windows 8 or later. But HP wants to let you know it’s cool with you spending money on Windows 7 systems… in fact the company’s even offering let you save some money.
At the moment HP is offering $150 off a number of desktop and laptop systems when you buy one with Windows 7 instead of Windows 8.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Save up to $150 when you buy a PC with Windows 7 – HP
- Up to 63% off select Logitech PC accessories – Amazon
- Asus Vivobook F200CA 11.6″ touchscreen notebook for $290 after rebate – TigerDirect (coupon: DBR114421)
- Apple iPad mini w/64GB + AT&T or Verizon 4G for $520 – Woot
- Apple iPod touch (5th gen) w/16GB for $130 – Shopper’s Knowledge
- B&N NOOK Simple Touch w/GlowLight for $60 – Best Buy
- Refurb Microsoft Surface RT w/32GB for $250 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Microsoft Surface RT w/64GB for $300 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Roku HD for $40 – Dealfisher
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
A 16 gigabyte, 5th generation iPod Touch for $129? Just sounds way too good to be true.
Too bad the 16gb version of the IPOD Touch 5th gen doesn´t have a rear camera.
Comments are closed.