Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day was delayed this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but Amazon has announced that its annual sales holiday will go on… just a little later than usual.
Prime Day is scheduled for October 13 and 14, but the company is already offering some early deals to Prime members. For example, you can save $100 on an Amazon Fire Recast DVR/media streamer, pick up a 2-pack of 3rd-gen Echo Dot smart speaker for $40, or score a half price subscription to Kindle Unlimited or get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $1.
You need a Prime membership to get those deals, but you can always sign up for a 30-day free trial and then cancel after Prime Day.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) 2-pack for $40 – Amazon (Prime member deal w/coupon: DOTPRIME2PK)
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition (3rd-gen) for $35 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast for $130 and up – Amazon (Prime member deal)
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th-gen) w/Show Mode dock for $70 – Amazon
Amazon streaming and downloads
- 4-month Amazon Music Unlimited subscription for $1 – Amazon (Prime member deal)
- 3 month Amazon Kids+ subscription for $1 – Amazon
- 6-month Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription for $30 – Amazon (Prime member deal)
- Audible 1-year subscription for $100 – Amazon ($50 off for Prime members)
- Save up to 50-percent on select movies & TV shows – Amazon Video (Prime member deal)
More subscription deals
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1-month subscription for $1 – Microsoft
- NYT Basic Digital Access 1-year subscription for $52 – The New York Times ($17 every four weeks after that)
Laptops and tablets
I always feel like Galaxy S-series tablets are overpriced, even when they’re several years old.
That S6 Lite deal actually looks kinda good.
Comments are closed.