Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Best Buy is selling the Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant for $40. The Xiaomi Mi TV Stick with Android TV is on sale for $34 at AliExpress (with free shipping to the US). And a couple of different 1TB portable USB SSDs are on sale for $100 to $120 today.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14″ laptop w/Ryzen 7 4700U/8GB/256GB for $589 – Walmart
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 convertible w/Ryzen 7 4700U/8GB/512GB for $700 – Newegg
- Asus 3.7 lb ZenBook 15 w/Core i7-10510U/GeForce 1650 Max-Q16GB/512GB for $1099 – B&H
- Seagate One Touch 1TB portable USB 3.0 SSD for $100 – Amazon
- ADATA 1TB portable rugged USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB-C SSD for $120 – Newegg
- WD Elements 6TB external desktop USB 3.0 HDD for $112 – Amazon
- Yootech USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C adapters (4-pack) for $10 – Amazon
- Hiearcool 7-in-1 USB-C dock for $18 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 true wireless earbuds for $40 – Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 hybrid active noise cancelling over-ear wireless headphones for $45 – Newegg
- TaoTronics Hybrid active noise cancelling over-ear wireless headphones for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K media streamer for $25 – Amazon (select customers w/code: 4KFIRETV)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) media streamer for $30 – Amazon
- Xiaomi Mi TV Stick (1080p) Android TV streamer for $34 – AliExpress
- Amazon Fire TV Cube w/hands-free Alexa for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast w/DVR for $150 and up – Amazon
Smart speakers & displays
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $25 – Woot
- Lenovo Smart Clock w/Google Assistant for $40 – Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Show 5 + Blink Mini camera for $75 – Amazon
- It’s a Bird! digital comic by Christian Cooper for free – DC Comics (and ComiXology)
- 31 PC games free for Prime members – Amazon Gaming
Subscribe to Liliputing via Email
Join 16,203 other subscribers
Does anyone know the conditions for the 4K Fire TV Stick coupon code? I tried ordering it with my prime account and it would not allow the coupon code. I tried both registered to my account and not registered to my account… neither allowed the code.
If you see the coupon code listed on the Fire TV Stick 4K page when you click the link, you can use the code. If you don’t, you cannot.
I don’t think there’s any way to convince Amazon to give you the promotion if it’s not automatically applied to your account.
Comments are closed.