Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon is running a 1-day sale on networking gear from TP-Link, which means you can score deep discounts on routers, range extenders, WiFi adapters, Powerline Ethernet kits, and modems, as well as some smart home gadgets.
I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites in the list below, but make sure to check out Amazon for a full list of items included in the sale.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Select TP-Link networking gear for up to 60 percent off – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 WiFi router for $60 – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer C3150 AC3150 WiFi router for $130 – Amazon
- TP-Link Deco M9 Plus mesh WiFi router 2-pack for $250 – Amazon
- TP-Link Archer T2UH AC600 USB WiFi adapter for $14 – Amazon
- TP-Link RE305 AC1200 WiFi range extender for $30 – Amazon
- TP-Link foldable USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter for $11 – Amazon
- DOSS Touch Bluetooth portable speaker for $24 – eBay (coupon: JUMPINTOFALL)
- Refurb UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker for $100 – Woot
- Refurb Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker for $70 – 99cell (via eBay)
- Refurb Harman Kardon Esquire Mini Bluetooth speaker for $30 – Harman (via eBay)
- Microsoft Surface Pro w/Core i5/8GB/128GB + Type Cover for $799– AntOnline (via eBay)
- Refurb HP laptops and tablets for $190 and up – Woot
- Refurb HP Spectre x2 2-in-1 tablet w/3K2K display/Core i7-7560U/8GB?360GB/pen for $800 – Woot
- WD 8TB USB 3.0 desktop hard drive for $150 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPYES63)
- WD 4TB USB 3.0 desktop hard drive for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPYES59)
- WD 3TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $75 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPYES29)
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB USB Type-C portable hard drive for $50 – Best Buy
- PNY 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $12 – Newegg (coupon: EMCPYES26)
- ADATA 64GB microSDXC card for $12 – Newegg
- Team 32GB microSDHC card for $6 – Newegg
- Save 20 percent (up to $50) on select orders of $25 or more – eBay (coupon: JUMPINTOFALL)
- VicTsing MM057 portable wireless optical mouse for $10 – Amazon
- Anker Qi wireless charging stand for $17 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- Name your price for $400 worth of eBooks – Humble Trivia Champion Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Subscribe to Liliputing via Email
Join 16,211 other subscribers
the TP-Link HS105 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini (2-Pack) is also on sale for even cheaper at bhphoto
“I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites …”
Please explain what makes these your favorites and why you imply that they are better than other brands eg D-Link, Linksys, etc.
Because they’re on sale today. They’re my favorites deals from the list of TP-Link networking products Amazon is selling at discounted prices today.
If I needed a new router, USB Ethernet adapter, range extender, these would be some of the models I would consider purchasing while they’re on sale.Most also are well-reviewed (I left out items with average Amazon reviews of 3 stars or less, for example, and I know that the Archer C7 was WireCutter’s pick for best router at one point).
But your needs may be different from mine. I’m not in the market for a cable modem, for example, so that deal didn’t particularly speak to me.
Thanks for the explanation. They are your favorites today, and may not be tomorrow.
One has to be judicious about Amazon reviews though because of the large number of paid “pseudo” reviews which proliferate.
On should also consider that if a product has to be put on sale to promote sales, either it was overpriced to start with, or it has become obsolete, or its limitations have become more evident.
Also of note is the message on this page highlighting these “favorites”.
Some links on this page are monetized by Skimlinks and ===>Amazon’s<=== and eBay's affiliate programs.
Comments are closed.