Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Panasonic’s Eneloop rechargeable batteries have a well-deserved reputation for holding a charge for a very long time — I’ve charged some up, stuffed them in a drawer and pulled them out to use a year later without any problem.
If you’re looking to replace the batteries in your remote controls, clocks, and other household gadgets, B&H is offering a great price on a Panasonic quick charger and set of 12 Eneloop batteries (8 x AA and 4 x AAA).
You can pick up the bundle for $35 today and save a lot of money that you’d otherwise spend on alkaline batteries in the coming years.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus ZenBook 14 w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $680 – NeweggFlash
- Lenovo Yoga C630 13″ convertible w/SD850/8GB/128GB for $600 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Surface Pro 12/3″ tablet w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB/128GB for $549 – Best Buy
- Zignbox GL0264 barebones mini desktop w/Celeron N4000 for $195 – NeweggFlash (coupon: NEFPCC22)
- LG 34″ IPS HDR 2560 x 1080 pixel monitor for $285 – B&H
- MSI 24″ 1080p 144Hz curved monitor for $180 after rebate – Newegg
- DOSS Touch portable Bluetooth speaker for $17 – Woot
- Refurb Plantronics BackBeat Go 3 wireless earbuds for $17 – DailySteals
Games, music, and eBooks
- Name your price for a bundle of sci fi eBooks – StoryBundle
- Name your price for a bundle of eBooks by Microcosm Publishing – Humble Bundle
- 3-month Spotify Premium free trial – Spotify (new susbcribers)
- FEZ PC game for free – Epic Games Store
I bought this battery bundle a while ago, thought it was a pretty good deal. Turns out nearly everything is AAA now, and I ended up with a bunch of AAs I don’t need and I needed to buy more AAAs. It’d be a better deal for people like me if it had 8 AAA and 4 AA.
It is always an unpleasant surprise to find a device has them but you are right they are taking over.
I have 2 sets of the Eneloop bundle with about 12 amazon basics AAA and 12 ikea AAs. I went completely to rechargeables about 3 years ago. I have had 3 batteries go bad so far. The BQ-CC55 is a very good and quick charger. 4 batteries charge in about 2 hours… the light status is very helpful too.
Comments are closed.