Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
It’s not too hard to find a budget laptop for under $300 these days, but it’s still unusual to find one with halfway decent specs including a full HD display, at least 8GB of RAM, and at least 256GB of storage.
But the Chuwi HeroBook Pro has all of those things, and it’s on sale for $299 at the moment. This is still very much a budget laptop — it has a relatively slow Intel Celeron N4000 Gemini Lake dual-core processor. But it’s nice to find cheap laptops with at least some decent specs.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus VivoBook L203MA 11.6″ HD laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $265 – Amazon
- Chuwi HeroBook Pro 14.1″ FHD laptop w/Celeron N4000/8GB/256GB for $299 – Amazon
- Lenovo Flex 5 14″ convertible w/Ryzen 5 4500U/16GB/256GB for $600 – Amazon
- Razer Blade Stealth 13 laptop w/Core i7-1065G7 for $1500 and up – Amazon
- Asus ROG Zephyrus portable gaming laptop w/240Hz display/Core i7-9750H/RTX 2070/16GB/1TB for $1700 – Amazon
- RAVPower 61W USB wall charger for $23 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- Tether Tools ONsite 87W USB-PD power bank for $100 – B&H
- Jabra Move Style Edition wireless over-ear headphones for $57 – Amazon
- Google Pixel Buds (1st-gen) for $84 and up – Walmart
- Refurb Bose QuietComfort 35 II over-ear wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $200 – Bose (via eBay)
- Sony WH-1000XM3 over-ear wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $250 – Red Tag Camera (via eBay)
- Microsoft Surface Pro Type Cover for $93 – Microsoft Store