Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Best Buy is selling SanDisk’s 128GB microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch for $15 today (you can use it with other devices too). B&H is offering a USB 3.0 flash drive with 256GB of storage for $32. And Amazon continues to have some of the best prices yet for portable SSDs from Samsung and SanDisk.
I guess what I’m saying is today’s not a bad day to invest in some removable storage if you need some anyway.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- SanDisk 128GB microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch for $15 – Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $32 – B&H
- SanDisk Extreme 500GB USB 3.1 portable SSD for $89 – Amazon
- Samsung T5 500GB USB 3.1 portable SSD for $90 – Amazon
PC and mobile accessories
- Select TP-Link networking products for 20-percent off – Newegg (coupon: EMCTDTD35)
- LG PK3 Xboom Go waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Woot
- RAVPower 7.5W wireless charger for $21 – Amazon
- Kobo Aura Walmart Edition eReader for $70 – Walmart
- GNOG PC game for free – Epic Games Store
- 3-month subscription to YouTube Premium free for students – Google