Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Pick up a new Fire tablet or Kindle on Prime Day? Then you might be looking for something to read — and Amazon is running one of its weekly Kindle eBook sales with up to 80-percent off on select titles.
Didn’t score a cheap Kindle or Fire tablet? Woot’s got you covered — a refurbished Fire HD 8 is going for just $40, or a brand new previous-gen model will set you back just $55.
Meanwhile Amazon is also selling refurbished current-gen Kindle Paperwhite for $80 today. That’s $50 off the list price, but you still get the full 1-year warranty. And Woot has deals on older models for even lower prices.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
eBooks and games
- Name your price for a bundle of video game-related eBooks – StoryBundle
- Select Kindle eBooks for up to 80-percent off – Amazon
- Marth Wells Murderbot eBook sale: All Systems Red for $4, Artifical Condition for $3 – Amazon
- Name your price for a bundle of PC games – Humble Very Positive Bundle
- Refurb Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet for $40 and up – Amazon
- New Amazon Fire HD 8 (2017) for $55 and up – Woot
- Apple iPad 9.7″ w/32GB for $249 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (current-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (1st-gen) for $25 and up – Woot
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Papwerhite (2013) for $35 and up – Woot
- Kobo Aura for $70 – Walmart
- Kobo Clara HD for $100 – Walmart
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $25 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV Cube for $60 – Amazon
- Google Chromecast for $25 – ProximityStore (via eBay)
- Roku Express for $24 – Amazon
- Roku Streaming Stick for $34 – Amazon
- Roku Premiere (4K) for $39 – Amazon
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (4K) for $49 – Amazon
- Roku Ultra (4K0 for $69 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot for $25 – Amazon
- Google Home Mini for $25 – Google Store
- Refurb Amazon Echo Plus smart speaker w/hub (1st-gen) for $60 – Amazon
- Google Home for $69 – Google Store
- Amazon Echo for $70 – Amazon