There’s no shortage of portable power banks that you can use to charge your phone tablet, or other gear on the go, but most have one serious limitation – they’re limited to charging devices with a USB or Lightning port.
A handful of power banks also have a AC outlet like the one you’d find in a wall socket, but you typically have to pay $100 or more to get a model with this feature. But today B&H is selling a RAVPower 20,100 mAh battery with an AC outlet (as well as USB ports) for just $60.
You can use it to charge just about anything that takes 70W of power or less, including most thin and light laptops.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- RAVPower 6700 mAh power bank for $10 – B&H
- RAVPower 10,000 mAh 18W power bank for $18 – B&H
- RAVPower 20,000 mAh power bank for $19 – B&H
- RAVPower 15,000 mAh 30W power bank for $26 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- RAVPower 20,100 mAh power bank w/AC outlet for $60 – B&H
- F9 true wireless earbuds for $9 – GeekBuying
- SoundPEATS true wireless earbuds for $27 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- Refurb Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for $270 – Bose (via eBay)
- Tidal premium 1-year subscription for $70 – Best Buy
- Buy music from Bandcamp to benefit the artists – Bandcamp (waiving its revenue share until midnight)
- Lenovo ThinkPad T series notebooks for $740 and up – Lenovo
- One Mix 1S+ 7 inch mini laptop w/Core m3-8100Y/8GB/256GB for $590 – GeekBuying (coupon: GKBMIX1S)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for $800 and up – Microsoft Store