Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Best Buy is running a 24-hour flash sale on select products including laptops, tablets, storage, monitors, and TVs. The only catch? You need to sign up for a Best Buy member account to access the sale — but it’s free to sign up, so as catches go that one’s not too bad.
As an added bonus, Best Buy is throwing in a $10 promotional credit when you place your order.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 130S 11.6″ laptop w/Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB for $130
- Acer Spin 11 convertible Chromebook w/Celeron N3350/4GB/32GB for $299
- Apple iPad w/128GB for $300
- Apple iPad Air w/64GB for $450
- Apple iPad Air w/256GB for $600
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB microSDXC card for $40
- WD EasyStore 8TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $130
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP412 14″ convertible w/Core i3-8130U/4GB/128GB for $300 – Micro Center (in-store only)
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP412 14″ convertible w/Core i3-8130U/4GB/128GB for $400 – Newegg
- Anker charging accessory sale – Amazon
- Insignia 10,000 mAh portable battery for $15 – Best Buy
- Silicon Power 1TB rugged portable USB 3.1 SSD for $110 – Amazon
- Google Home Max smart speaker for $265 – Daily Steals
- Name your price for a bundle of 10 sci-fi eBooks – StoryBundle