Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
A brand new Amazon Fire TV Cube media streamer with hands-free Alexa voice support will set you back $120… usually. But today Woot is selling one for half price.
The only catch is that it ships with an older version of the Alexa Voice remote rather than the newer remote Amazon has been bundling with the box since October. That means you don’t get power and volume buttons on the remote.
If you’re using a supported TV you don’t need a remote at all though — you can control power, volume, and even change inputs with your voice.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Things that plug into your TV
- Amazon Fire TV Cube for $60 – Woot
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) for $35 – Amazon
- Refurb Roku Premier 4K media streamer for $36 – Amazon
- Roku Express 1080p media streamer for $25 – Amazon
- PlayStation Classic for $30 – Amazon
- Asus ZenBook UX533 15.6″ laptop w/Core i7-8565U/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/GeForce GTX 1050 graphics for $1200 – Newegg
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ 2-in-1 w/Core i5-8350U/8GB/256GB for $1249 – Best Buy
- Lenovo Chromebook 11.6″ w/MT8173c/4GB/32GB for $229 – Best Buy
- Oculus Go standalone VR headset for $169 – Amazon
- Samsung HMD Odyssey+ Windows Mixed Reality headset + controllers for $298 – Amazon
- WD 10TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $170 – Best Buy
- Samsung EVO Select 128GB microSD card for $21 – Samsung (or Amazon)
Keyboards and mice
- Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop wireless keyboard + mouse for $40 – Best Buy
- Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic wireless keyboard + number pad for $54 – Amazon
- Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic wireless keyboard, number pad + mouse for $90 – Best Buy
- UE Blast portable wireless speaker w/Alexa for $80 – Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Dot 2-pack for $40 – Macy’s
That Fire TV Stick is $29.99 today June 9th.
Comments are closed.