Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
Amazon is marking down prices on a lot of its first-party devices this week. That means you can pick up an Amazon Fire TV Cube for $80 or a Fire TV Stick for $30. A 3-pack of Fire HD 8 tablets will set you back just $180 (which comes to $60 each). And you can grab a 3-pack of Amazon Echo Dot smart speakers for just $70 ($23.33 each).
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Meanwhile, Amazon is also running a 1-day sale on SanDisk and WD storage, including one of the best prices I’ve seen for a 256GB microSDXC card.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet 3-pack for $180 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 3-pack for $330 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition for $100 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition for $160 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) for $30 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Cube for $80 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast DVR for $190 and up – Amazon
- Google Chromecast for $30 – Google Store
- Google Chromecast Ultra for $59 – Google Store
- Roku Ultra 4K HDR for $88 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Input for $20 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot for $40 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot 3-pack for $70 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition for $35 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo (2nd-gen) for $80 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Plus for $150 – Amazon
- Google Home Mini for $39 – Google Store
- Google Home for $99 – Google Store
- Google Home Max for $299 – Google Store
- Amazon Echo Show for $190 – Amazon
- Amazon Echo Spot 2-pack for $220 – Amazon
- Google Home Hub for $129 – Google Store
- Asus ZenBook 14″ laptop w/Core i7-8565U/16GB/512GB for $1100 – Newegg
- Asus ZenBook 14″ laptop w/Core i7-8550U/GeForce MX150/8GB/256GB for $850 – Newegg
- HP Chromebook 14 convertible w/Core i3-8130U/8GB/64GB for $449 – Best Buy
- HP Chromebook x2 12.3″ 2-in-1 w/Core m3-7Y30/4GB/32GB for $499 – Best Buy
- Gigabyte Brix barebones mini PC w/Celeron 3955U for $130 – Newegg (coupon: 413DPC2)
- SanDisk and WD storage sale – Amazon
- SanDisk 256GB microSDXC card for $31 – Amazon
- Samsung 32GB USB 3.1 flash drive for $10 – Newegg
- WD 8TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $127 – Amazon
- WD 10TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $146 – B&H
- SanDisk 1TB Extreme portable SSD for $143 – Amazon
- SanDisk 1TB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $96 – B&H
- Crucial 500GB M.2 2280 SSD for $58 – Newegg (coupon: EMCTYUA23)
- QCY Bluetooth earbuds for $10 – Newegg
- Sony MDRXB650BT Bluetooth on-ear headphones w/extra bass for $70 – Always Deals (via eBay)
Those $10 QCY Bluetooth 4.1 headphones are known globally as the “Xiaomi QCY QY19 Phantom”. Yes, it seems QCY is a Xiaomi brand (there are many, but they’re all still Xiaomi). These headphones sell in S/SE Asia for as low as $15 street price (plus tax). So the Newegg deal for $10 (including FREE 3-day CONUS shipping) is pretty attractive. Xiaomi is a good brand in my experience and these particular headphones get fairly good reviews, especially given the price. I like that they come equipped with Qualcomm’s QVC 6.0 active noise cancellation. On the down side I see reviewers claiming around 4-5 hours battery life in typical use. But then again these phones are supposedly really thin and light. Heck – for ten bucks, free shipping, and given the fact that I’ve had good luck with other Xiaomi stuff, I pulled the trigger on one pair. Hopefully they’ll be a big step-up from the $5 Five-Below BT headphones I’m using now for podcasts when running around (they’re actually not terrible). Thanks for the link Brad, David
Comments are closed.