Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
An Apple TV+ subscription normally runs $4.99 per month. But for a limited time Apple is making some of its original movies and TV shows available to stream for free.
You’ll need to install the Apple TV app on a supported device to watch. But you won’t need to pay for a subscription to watch shows and movies including Dickinson, The Elephant Queen, For All Mankind, Ghostwriters, Helpsters, Little America, Servant, and Snoopy in Space.
Apple is joining a number of other media streaming companies in making some or all programming available to stream for free during the COVID-19 pandemic. HBO, AMC, SyFy, and others are running similar promotions — you can find more details in our list of 70+ freebies for while you’re stuck at home.
Here’s a roundup of some of today’s best deals.
- Stream select Apple TV+ originals for free – Apple TV (app required)
- CBS All Access 1-month trial for free – CBS (coupon: ALL)
Digital comics, eBooks, and magazines
- 67 Star Wars digital comics free for Prime members – Amazon
- Marvel Infinity Gauntlet digital graphic novel for $2 – Google Play (or Amazon)
- Name your price for $250+ worth of DRM-free digital comics by Jonathan Hickman – Humble Bundle
- Name your price for $300+ worth of DRM-free eBooks – Humble Spring Clean your Life Bundle
- Digital magazines starting at $1 – Amazon
- Save up to 88-percent on select EA PC games – Humble Bundle
- Rabids Coding PC game for free – Ubisoft
- Refurb MacBook Pro 13″ laptop w/Core i5-8259U (2019) for $900 and up – Woot
- Zagg Nomad keyboard folio case for tablets up to 10.5″ for $50 – Best Buy
- EasyACC 20,000 mAh power bank for $15 – Amazon (coupon: G883356F)
Brad, off. An interesting Kickstarter. Not going very well, though it seems they are using the Kickstarter only for marketing and they going with the plan regardless:
Comments are closed.