Say you’ve cut the cord and no longer pay for live TV… but you’re running out of things you want to stream from Netflix, Hulu, and HBO and kind of miss watching live sports or news shows.
There are a growing number of companies offering internet-only TV service these days. But Sling TV was one of the first… which doesn’t mean that the company isn’t still trying to lure new customers. Normally plans start at $25 per month, but right now Sling TV is offering a 40-percent discount off your first three months.
That means you can get access to up to 49 channels for as little as $15 per month or $25 for 56 channels… for the first three months anyway. Note that some local channels may only be available in select markets, so make sure to read the fine print before signing up if that’s important to you.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Gigastone media streamer wireless SD card/USB flash drive reader/hotspot w/5,200 mAh battery for $12 – Woot
- Samsung EVO Select 128GB microSD card for $20 – Amazon
- Patriot 256GB microSDXC card for $35 – Newegg
- Samsung EVO Select 256GB microSDXC card for $40 – Amazon
- WD 500GB USB 3.0 portable SSD for $80 – Best Buy
- 1TB – 10TB USB hard drives for $55 and up – Newegg
- JBL Clip 3 portable Bluetooth speaker for $40 – Best Buy
- Sony Bluetooth speakers for $25 and up – Best Buy
- Apple HomePod smart speaker w/Siri for $280 – Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd-gen) smart speaker w/Alexa for $30 – A4C
- Sling TV 3-month subscription (Orange or Blue) for $15 per month – Sling
- Dell XPS 13 9360 touchscreen laptop w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $900 – Newegg
- TP-Link OnHub AC1900 WiFi router for $65 – Newegg (coupon: NEFPBK23)