Newegg is selling a refurbished Google Pixel 2 with 128GB of storage for just $130 today. While it’s an aging phone that will probably see its last official OS update when Android 11 is released later this year, it’s also a phone with a great camera, decent performance, and an active developer community that may very well keep providing up-to-date software for years to come (for folks willing to unlock the bootloader).
Or you could wait for the upcoming Google Pixel 4a if you’re looking for a mid-range phone with 3 years of guaranteed security updates. But even with an expected $399 price tag, that phone will cost 3-times as much as a refurbished Pixel 2… while only featuring half the storage space.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb Google Pixel 2 w/SD835/4GB/128GB for $130 – Newegg
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro w/SD855/12GB/256GB for $470 – Newegg
- Google Pixel 4 w/SD855/6GB/64GB (or more) for $549 and up – Amazon
- Arbily Y9 Sport true wireless earbuds & charging case for $15 – Newegg
- Refurb Sony CH700N Bluetooth noise-cancelling over-ear headphones for $49 – Newegg
- Bohm S4 portable Bluetooth speaker for $17 – Daily Steals
- Vizio SmartCast Crave Go wireless speaker for $35 – Best Buy
- JBL Flip 4 portable Bluetooth speaker for $60 – Best Buy
- Sony WF-1000XM3 true wireless noise-cancelling earbuds for $180 – Nationwide Distributors (via eBay)
- Anker PowerCore Fusion 5,000 mAh 30W power bank + wall charger for $40 – Best Buy
- Anker PowerCore 20,100 mAh power bank for $32 – Amazon
- Insignia 8,000 power bank for $13 – Best Buy
eBooks and eReaders
- Name your price for a bundle of sci-fi & fantasy eBooks – Humble Tachyon Bundle
- Name your price for a bundle of apocalyptic eBooks – StoryBundle
- Refurb Amazon Kindle + 3 months Kindle Unlimited for $60 – Amazon
- Kobo Clara HD for $100 – Kobo
- Kobo Forma for $200 – Kobo
- Save 15-percent on select purchases of $60 or more – Staples (coupon: 17248)
- Logitech MX Ergo Plus advanced wireless trackball mouse for $65 – Staples (coupon: 17248)
- WD EayStore 12TB USB 3.0 external desktop HDD for $180 – Best Buy