There’s no shortage of portable battery packs that you can use to keep your smartphone and other gadgets running when the battery is dead or near-death. But few of them are quite as cheap as the Inland 2,600 mAh power banks that Micro Center is selling for $3 today.
Sure, these batteries probably don’t have enough juice to take a modern smartphone from 0 to 100 percent. But they could come in handy in an emergency or they could be useful if you’re someone who gets almost all-day battery life without using a power bank.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Batteries & chargers
- Inland 2,600 mAh power bank for $3 – Micro Center
- Samsung 10,000 mAh portable battery for $16 – Samsung
- Aukey 10,000 mAh power bank for $25 – Amazon (coupon: AUKEYY55)
- Anker PowerCore 10,000 mAh power bank for $29 – Amazon
- RAVPower 10W wireless charging pad for $13 – Amazon
- Anker 10W wireless charging stand for $17 – Amazon
- Anker 7-in-1 USB-C adapter for $38 – Amazon (clip on-page coupon)
- USB Type-C hub w/SD card reader, USB, and HDMI ports for $28 – Newegg
- Apple MacBook (2017) w/Core m3/8GB/256GB for $799 – B&H
- Refurb Google Pixelbook w/Core i5-7Y57/8GB/128GB/1-year warranty for $720 – Best Buy (via eBay)
- Dell XP 13 9360 w/Core i7-8550U/8GB/256GB for $1000 – Dell (via eBay)
- Asus ZenBook Flip 14″ convertible w/Core i7-8550U/16GB/512GB for $1050 – DealsFellow (via eBay)
Media Streamers & smart displays
- Amazon Echo Show (1st-gen) for $100 – Woot
- Refurb Google Chromecast Ultra (4K) for $35 – Daily Steals (via Facebook Marketplace
- Refurb Google Chromecast (2015) for $25 – Groupon (via Facebook Marketplace)
- TP-Link AC1750 WiFi router for $57 – Amazon
- Square Enix PC game sale – Humble Store
- Name your price for $114 worth of PC games – Humble Indie Bundle 20
- Name your price for $368 worth of music & audio production software – Humble Bundle