Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
The Dell XPS 13 line of thin and light laptops have a well-deserved reputation for offering decent performance and premium design… at a premium price. But Dell seems to be clearing out inventory of previous-gen Dell XPS 13 laptops with 10th-gen Intel Comet Lake chips – right now you can save hundreds of dollars off the list price on a variety of models with prices ranging from $600 to $900.
Prefer a laptop with an 11th-gen Tiger Lake processor? Dell’s offering discounts on some newer models as well. Meanwhile Best Buy is running a sale that can save you up to $300 on select Lenovo laptops.
And if you’re looking for a deal on webcams, USB hubs, headphones, or other accessories, check out the Monoprice Month-End blowout sale. Among other things, you can snag a pair of sweatproof true-wireless earbuds for $15 or a 2-pack for $25 (with coupon: 25DEAL).
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Dell XPS laptops
With 10th-gen Intel Comet Lake chips
- Dell XPS 13 Touch w/Core i3-10110U/8GB/256GB for $600 – Dell
- Dell XPS 13 w/Core i7-10510U/8GB/256GB for $686 – Dell
- Dell XPS 13 w/Core i7-10710U/16GB/512GB for $900 – Dell
With 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake chips
- Dell XPS 13 w/Core i3-1115G4/8G/256GB for $765 – Dell
- Dell XPS 13 w/Core i5-1135G7/8GB/256GB for $810 – Dell
- Dell XPS 13 w/Core i7-1165G7/8GB/256GB for $945 – Dell
Other Windows laptops
- Save up to $300 on select Lenovo laptops – Best Buy
- Lenovo Yoga 7i 14″ convertible w/Core i5-1135G7/12GB/512GB for $750 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion 14 w/Core i3-1115G4/8GB/256GB for $439 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo Flex 14 convertible w/Intel Comet Lake for $599 and up – Microsoft Store
- Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6″ w/Celeron N4000/6GB/64GB for $200 – Amazon
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet w/MTK Helio P60T/4GB/64GB for $230 – Lenovo (coupon: CBDUET3DEAL)
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet w/MTK Helio P60T/4GB/128GB for $249 – Best Buy
- Acer Chromebook Spin 311 11.6″ convertible w/MT8183C/4GB/32GB for $224 – Walmart
- HP Chromebook 14″ w/Pentium N5000/4GB/64GB for $249 – Walmart
- Monoprice true wireless earbuds for $15 – Monoprice
- Monoprice true wireless earbuds 2-pack for $25 – Monopice (coupon: 25DEAL)
- JLAB GO Air true wireless earbuds for $20 and up – Walmart
- Plantronics Backbeat Fit 3150 true wireless sport earbuds for $60 – Best Buy
- Anker Soundcore Life Q30 wireless over-ear noise cancelling headphones for $68 – Amazon
- Monoprice BT-500ANC over-ear wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $70 – Monoprice
- Refurb Sony CH700N wireless over-ear noise cancelling headphones for $44 – Newegg
- Mimoday 1080p USB webcam for $20 – Monoprice
- Monoprice 1440p USB webcam for $35 – Monoprice
- Monoprice mesh WiFi system (router + 2 extenders) for $110 – Monoprice
- Linksys Velop AC3900 mesh WiFi system (3-pack) for $94 – VooduBlu (via eBay)
- Monoprice Month-End Blowout sale – Monoprice
- Monoprice 4-port USB-C hub for $6 – Monoprice
- Monoprice 20,000 mAh 18W power bank for $20 – Monoprice
- Logitech K380 multi-device Bluetooth keyboard for $28 – Amazon
– Dell XPS 13 Touch w/Core i3-10110U/8GB/256GB for $600 – Dell
Awesome. I wonder what’s the best comparable deal available for Europeans? That ships to a European address or ships from a European warehouse.
Comments are closed.