With a list price of $200, the Nintendo Switch Light is a smaller, cheaper alternative to the original Switch, which sells for $100 more. It’s also designed to be used exclusively for portable gaming, since there’s no support for outputting video to a TV. If that’s not a problem for you, today you can save $25 and pick up a Switch Lite for $175 when you use the coupon code 19CYBERNS.
And if you are looking for a game console for your TV? The Xbox One S is on sale for as little as $149.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Nintendo Switch Lite for $175 – AntOnline (via Google Shopping w/coupon: 19CYBERNS)
- Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition console (disc-free) for $149 – Amazon (or Microsoft Store)
- HP Envy 13 laptop w/Core i5-8265U/8GB/256GB for $500 – Microsoft Store
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Pro 14″ convertible w/Core i5-8250U/8GB/256GB for $549 – B&H
- Asus ZenBook 14 w/Ryzen 7 3700U/16GB/1TB for $800 – Newegg
- Chuwi Lapbook Pro 14.1″ FHD laptop w/Celeron N4100/8GB/256GB for $300 – Banggood (coupon: BGCWLX1)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for $999 and up – Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 15″ w/Ryzen 5 3580U/8GB/256GB for $1149 – Adorama
- GeekBuying headphone & speaker sale – GeekBuying
- E6S Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds for $9 – GeekBuying
- Tronsmart Spunky Beat Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds for $23 – GeekBuying
- Aukey wireleess earbuds for $22 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- Sennheiser HD 4.40 around-ear wireless headphones for $70 – Amazon
- Refurb UE Megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker for $50 – Woot
- Xcentz 10,000 mAh portable battery w/18W USB PD for $15 – Amazon (coupon: URVS6QS4)
- Aukey 10,000 mAh portable battery w/USB-C, USB-A, micro USB for $16 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- RAVPower 61W GaN Tech USB PD 3.0 Type-C wall charger for $26 – Amazon (clip coupon)
- WD Elements 8TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $125 – Newegg
- WD Elements 10TB USB 3.0 external desktop hard drive for $160 – Newegg