The rise of the USB Type-C port was supposed to bring nothing but good things to smartphones and laptops: it’s a single port that you can use to charge your device, connect accessories, or even hook up an external display.
Unfortunately many phone makers have also decided it eliminates the need for a separate headphone jack.
Now you can either hunt for a pair of headphones or earbuds with a USB-C connector, use an adapter, or go wireless.
Fortunately there’s no shortage of Bluetooth options… and today JBL is running a sale on refurbished headphones: you can snag a pair or refurbished JBL Everest Bluetooth earbuds for $20, JBL Eeverest 300 over-ear headphones for $40, or JBL Everest Bluetooth around-ear headphones for $45.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Refurb JBL Everest 100 Bluetooth earbuds for $20 – JBL
- Refurb JBL Everest 300 Bluetooth over-ear headphones for $40 – JBL
- Refurb JBL Everest 700 Bluetooth around-ear headphones for $45 – JBL
- Cowin 6110 16W portable Bluetooth speaker for $30 – NeweggFlash
- G.Skill 64GB microSDXC card for $10 – Newegg
- ADATA 32GB microSDHC card for $6 – NeweggFlash
- Samsung 32GB microSD card for $7 – Amazon
- Dell E310dw monochrome wireless laser printer for $85 – Adorama
- Google WiFi router for $100 – B&H
- Google WiFi 3-pack for $250 – B&H
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2017) w/32GB for $75 – Newegg
- Select Fitbit activity trackers for up to $50 off – Amazon
- Name your price for $134 worth of PC games – Humble WB Games Classics Bundle
- Name our price for $358 worth of eBooks – Humble Get Out The Vote Bundle
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.