When the Roku Streaming Stick+ launched last year, the $70 media streamer was one of the most affordable ways to watch 4K HDR content from YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, and Vudu on a TV.
But last month Roku rolled our a new line of Roku Premiere device with 4K HDR support and prices starting at just $40. A few weeks later Amazon launched a 4K HDR-ready Fire TV Stick with an Alexa voice remote for $50.
So what’s Roku to do? Drop the price of the Streaming Stick+, apparently. The company has just permanently slashed $10 off the list price: you can pick one up today for $59. And if you’re OK with buying refurbished gear, Amazon is also selling a certified refurbished model for $50 — the same price as Amazon’s new stick.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
Media Streamers (stick division)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (4K) for $59 – Amazon
- Refurb Roku Streaming Stick+ (4K) for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K w/Alexa voice remote for $50 – Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K 2-pack for $90 – Amazon (coupon: TWOPACK)
- Roku Streaming Stick (1080p) for $39 – Amazon
- Refurb Amazon Fire TV Stick (1080p) w/Alexa voice remote for $25 – Amazon
Media Streamers (dongles and boxes)
- Samsung T5 500GB portable USB 3.1 SSD for $110 – Amazon
- SanDisk 500GB Extreme portable SSD for $110 – Amazon (or 1TB for $200)
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card for $125 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB MicroSDXC card for $63 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSD card for $57 – Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC card for $25 – Amazon
- Microsoft Surface Pro (5th-gen) for $649 and up – Microsoft Store
- Acer Veriton N VN6640G mini desktop w/Core i5-7500T/4GB?128GB for $370 – NeweggFlash
- Bose QuietComfort 25 acoustic noise cancelling headphones for $180 – Bose (via eBay)
- Modern Portable micro splash-resistant Bluetooth speaker for $18 – Amazon
- HP 18,000 mAh Power Pack Plus for $50 – B&H
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.